2018 Oratorical Student Contest Information
Next Scheduled Meeting for Students (High School Juniors & Seniors) will be
Thursday, December 7, 2017
Citadel of Faith Christian Fellowship Hall
6:0o p.m - 7:00 p.m.
Students for all PDF forms you can fill out online by:
1. Open the form 2. Click on Fill & Sign Tools 3. Click on Add Text
4. Place cursor on the field you would like to key in and type
5. After you have completed form save
6. Email completed form to MLK-SAC@carolina.rr.com
For all the prospective Juniors and Seniors of High School that are interested in participating in the 2018 MLK Oratorical Contest:
Please click on MLK Oratorical Contest Guidelines 2018
Please click on MLK Oratorical Registration Form 2018 and email to
or mail to:
ATTN: MLK Oratorical Contest 2017
108 Salem Street, Thomasville, NC 27360
Guidelines for Typed Oration to be turned in to MLK-SAC Dean of Students
1. Must have 5 copies of oration typed and turned in by midnight on January 8, 2018
2. Must have a cover page and bibliography page if citing someone else's work to find an example click here
3. Must quote Dr. King in oration (minimum of two quotations from Dr. King)
4. Must start with MLK Introduction please click here to get a copy of standard opening!
If you have questions please call 336.476.7218.