2020 Oratorical Student Contest Information
Next Scheduled Meeting for Students (High School Juniors & Seniors) will be
Will be announced if determined need another meeting!
Students for all PDF forms you can fill out online by:
1. Open the form
2. Click on Fill & Sign Tools
3. Click on Add Text
4. Place cursor on the field you would like to key in and type
5. After you have completed form save
6. Email completed form to email@example.com
For all the prospective Juniors and Seniors of High School that are interested in participating in the 2020 MLK Oratorical Contest:
Please click on MLK Oratorical Contest Guidelines 2020
Please click on MLK Oratorical Registration Form 2020 and email to
or mail to:
ATTN: MLK Oratorical Contest 2020
108 Salem Street, Thomasville, NC 27360
Typed Oration to be turned in to MLK-SAC Dean of Students
1. Must have 5 copies of oration typed and turned in January 18, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. when you meet at DCCC at 11:00 a.m.
2. Must have a cover page and bibliography page if citing someone else's work to find an example click here
3. Must quote Dr. King in oration (minimum of two quotations from Dr. King)
4. Must start with MLK Introduction please click here to get a copy of standard opening!
If you have questions please call 336.476.7218.