2021 Oratorical Student Contest Information
Next Scheduled Meeting for Students (High School Juniors & Seniors) will be
Thursday, February 11, 2021 via Zoom
Students for all PDF forms you can fill out online by:
1. Open the form
2. Click on Fill & Sign Tools
3. Click on Add Text
4. Place cursor on the field you would like to key in and type
5. After you have completed form save
6. Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all the prospective Juniors and Seniors of High School that are interested in participating in the 2020 MLK Oratorical Contest:
Please click on MLK Oratorical Contest Guidelines 2021
Please click on MLK Oratorical Registration Form 2021 and email to
or mail to:
ATTN: MLK Oratorical Contest 2021
108 Salem Street, Thomasville, NC 27360
Typed Oration must be emailed to email@example.com
Attn: MLK-SAC Dean of Students
1. Must have oration typed and emailed by Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
2. Must have a cover page and bibliography page if citing someone else's work to find an example click here
3. Must quote Dr. King in oration (minimum of two quotations from Dr. King)
4. Must start your oration with MLK Introduction please click here to get a copy of standard opening!
5. Must have your introduction video emailed by February 21, 2021 - cannot exceed 2 minutes. Click here for guidelines of video.
If you have questions please call 336.476.7218.